The 5th annual North Market Columbus Microbrew Festival Kicks Off Friday, September 24th
Participating local microbreweries include: Barley’s Brewing Company (Ale House No. 1), Barley’s Smokehouse & Brewpub (Ale House No. 2), Columbus Brewing Company, Elevator Brewing Company, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, Hoster Brewing Company, Neil House Brewery and Weasel Boy Brewing Company. Representatives from each microbrewery will be on hand to answers questions about their signature drafts.
Admission to the event is free. Beer tasting admission is $20 and includes a commemorative pint glass and twenty tasting tickets. Discount coupons good for $2 off the tasting admission fee will be available at all participating microbreweries in mid-September. Additional tasting tickets will be available for $.50 each. Tickets are available in advance online (in early September) at the North Market business office and at the door on the days of the event.
North Market Columbus Microbrew Festival
Schedule of Activities:
Friday, September 24, 5 – 9 p.m.
• 5-9 p.m., Microbreweries open for tasting on the second floor of the North market
• 5-7 p.m., Music by The Drowsy Lads • 7-9 p.m., Music by Willie Phoenix
Saturday, September 25, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• 8 a.m., North Market merchants and farmers open
• 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Microbreweries open for tasting
• 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Music by Loosely Strung on porch
• 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Music by the Shaw Brothers on the second floor
• 12 – 2 p.m., Music by Dan Heidt on porch
• 12 – 2 p.m., Music by Miss Molly on the second floor
• 2 – 4 p.m., Music by Island Breeze on the second floor • 4–7 p.m., Music by Willie Phoenix on the second floor
Festival hours are Friday, September 24 from 5-9 p.m. and Saturday, September 25 from 10 a.m. -7 p.m., regular market hours are 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Friday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday. For additional information on the North Market Microbrew Festival please call 614-463-9664 or visit our website www.northmarket.com. Columbus Microbrew Festival is supported by Superior Beverage Group.