Columbus Art Walks and Landmark Talks – Information and Schedule
Columbus Art Walks & Landmark Talks is a new guided tour series during the summer-fall of 2013. Join a FREE guided tour of all of our art walk districts. A wonderful way to see just how easy it is to walk in Columbus neighborhoods. Tours are totally family friendly too!
Whether you live up the street or are visiting from another city, take a walk while taking in local culture. These unique tours offer a great way to explore the art, history, and architecture of our Columbus neighborhoods. Tours will begin promptly at the time and location listed. No need to register in advance – just show up. Join in conversations during these free, hour-long guided tours led by expert historians and guides.
Visit columbuslandmarks.org for complete tour information.
In case of inclement weather, please call 614-221-0227 for tour status. A recorded message will be left by 6 p.m. on tour days.
Columbus Art Walks & Landmark Talks are on Mondays from 7pm to 8pm.
Tour Dates & Locations
- June 10 – Franklinton Art Walk, Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurant, 397 W Broad St
- June 17- Short North Art Walk, Goodale Park Fountain 120 W Goodale Blvd
- June 24 – University District Art Walk, Wexner Center For the Arts, 1871 N High St
- July 1- Merion Village Art Walk, Hal & Al’s Restaurant, 1297 Parsons Ave
- July 8 – Arena District Art Walk, Union Station Arch, 218 West St
- July 15 – Discovery District Art Walk, Topiary Park Gatehouse, 480 E Town St
- July 22 – Capitol Square Art Walk, Central Presbyterian Church, 132 S 3rd St
- July 29 – German Village Art Walk, Schwartz Castle, 492 S Third Ave
- August 5 – Clintonville Art Walk, Starbucks, 3416 N High St
- August 12 – Highland West Art Walk, St. Aloysius, 2165 W Broad St
- August 19 – Near East Art Walk, Columbus Public Health, 240 Parsons Ave
- August 26 – River South Art Walk, Columbus Cultural Arts Center, 139 W Main St
- September 9 – Franklinton Art Walk, Harrison House, 570 W Broad St
- September 16 – Short North Art Walk, The Wonder Bread Factory, 728 Hamlet St
- September 23 – University District Art, Walk Barnes & Noble, 1598 N High St
- September 23 – Clintonville Art Walk, Nancy’s Home Cooking, 3133 N High St
- September 30 – Merion Village Art Walk, St. Leo Church, 221 Hanford St
- September 30 – Arena District Art Walk, The Peanut Shoppe, 46 N High St
- October 7 – Capitol Square Art Walk, Saint Joseph Cathedral, 212 E Broad St
- October 7 – German Village Art Walk, The Old Mohawk Restaurant, 819 Mohawk St
- October 14 – Highland West Art Walk, West High School, 179 S Powell Ave
- October 14 – River South Art Walk, St. John’s Church, 59 E Mount St
- October 21 – Discovery District Art Walk, Thurber House, 77 Jefferson Ave
- October 28 – Near East Art Walk, Lincoln Theatre, 769 E Long St